- Do you have a store/pickup location?
- Can I send your wine to a friend as a gift?
- Can I change my order?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Please be mindful of the address you use for delivery - choose somewhere safe, and out of the heat & sun as wine spoils in heat over 26 degrees & we would hate for you to receive spoiled wine! Please also note that having aggressive dogs, or nowhere to safely leave a package can result in the package being marked as "undeliverable" and being returned to us, causing you a delay & us double the charge (please don't do that to us!).
- How much does shipping cost?
We are proud (and probably crazy) to offer you FREE shipping on all orders* no matter what you purchase. We value your loyalty & eagerness to support a startup company like ours & do our absolute best to offer you the best service, products, and prices that we can.
Note: wholesale orders are calculated separately, and Northern Territory orders are charged at $10 flat rate.
- How long does delivery take?
Our standard delivery time varies depending on the delivery area (metro/regional/state). Most orders are dispatched 24-28 hours after they're received online & arrive 4-7 days after placing your order, with local (Gold Coast/Brisbane) orders arriving in approximately 3-5 business days.
Gold Coast/Brisbane optional same day pickup available at our Paradise Point office - by appointment (email us to organise).
- Which courier do you use?
- How do I track my order?
- Do you ship overseas?
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- My wine was damaged in transit
- I have an issue with my order
- Can I return my order?
- Do I have to keep my wine refrigerated?
- Why choose wine pouches over wine bottles?
There are several reasons why our customers choose our 250ml wine pouches rather than a full-sized bottle.
1) Convenience is key! Pouches are smaller and more portable than bottles, making them easier to take on the go or store in a fridge. Pouches may also be more convenient for people who don't want to open a full bottle of wine but still want to enjoy a glass or two.
2) Cost. Wine pouches may be less expensive than bottles, especially if they are purchased in cases, with far less wine waste & spoilage.
3) Multiple flavours. Pouches are a great option for people who are trying out a new type of wine and don't want to commit to a full bottle, or are heading to an event where there are multiple people who each drink a different varietal.
4) Portion control. It's easy to see exactly how much you've had when you count your wine pouches. When you free pour from a wine bottle there's a higher risk of losing count of the exact alcohol content you've consumed whereas wine pouches are clearly labelled.
5) Resealable. There's nothing worse than worrying about someone slipping something in your drink at an event, or spilling your beverage on a boat or at a picnic. Being able to reseal the lid is so incredibly valuable.
6) Finally, pouches are more environmentally friendly than bottles, as they produce less waste & are up to 94% lighter than bottles which translates to efficiencies in production, transport & carbon emissions. This can be especially appealing to people who are concerned about reducing their environmental impact.
- Any other questions?
- Is there wholesale pricing?