Why choose wine pouches over wine bottles?
There are several reasons why our customers choose our 250ml wine pouches rather than a full-sized bottle.
1) Convenience is key! Pouches are smaller and more portable than bottles, making them easier to take on the go or store in a fridge. Pouches may also be more convenient for people who don't want to open a full bottle of wine but still want to enjoy a glass or two.
2) Cost. Wine pouches may be less expensive than bottles, especially if they are purchased in cases, with far less wine waste & spoilage.
3) Multiple flavours. Pouches are a great option for people who are trying out a new type of wine and don't want to commit to a full bottle, or are heading to an event where there are multiple people who each drink a different varietal.
4) Portion control. It's easy to see exactly how much you've had when you count your wine pouches. When you free pour from a wine bottle there's a higher risk of losing count of the exact alcohol content you've consumed whereas wine pouches are clearly labelled.
5) Resealable. There's nothing worse than worrying about someone slipping something in your drink at an event, or spilling your beverage on a boat or at a picnic. Being able to reseal the lid is so incredibly valuable.
6) Finally, pouches are more environmentally friendly than bottles, as they produce less waste & are up to 94% lighter than bottles which translates to efficiencies in production, transport & carbon emissions. This can be especially appealing to people who are concerned about reducing their environmental impact.